Information about answer machine (9163 lab)

katagy

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
25 Mai 2006
Beiträge
16
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi @all, can anyone say me in wich format is encoded the message of auto answer? There is an female voice for incoming call and other male voice for internal ivr. I've just try with ISDN A-Law 8000Hz (like music attendant) but without result, it's seem to be different.
I want replace the default message with a personal message and in italian language.
Thks @all.
 
Hi katagy,

I'm not quite sure what you are planning to do. Do you want to program a new message into the box?
It's quite easy by using a phone that is attached to the box. Just call **600 for the first answering machine, **601 for the second one and so on.
You get the message (in german language), that you are now connected to the main menu. Now dial 5, 1, 8. After some more talking you get a beep. Now say your personal message and press 1 when finished.

Did that help?

CU

Piri
 
Very very thanks for you support.
My idea it's so different, but... you information is also a good info (if you can, you say me a complete srtucture and explain all menu tree?)
I want insert mine message for menu guide, is so quickly for me that don't speak german.
I want re-register, or convert with loquendo or other, entire menu in a friendly language :) thks a lot
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,122
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa