.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

interferance etc

Dieses Thema im Forum "FRITZ!Box Fon: Modifikationen" wurde erstellt von g7pkf, 14 Jan. 2007.

1. g7pkf

g7pkf Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    #1 g7pkf, 14 Jan. 2007
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14 Jan. 2007
    Sorry my german is not too good.

My problem is this i run a 7050 with annexxe a firmware on a max adsl line. i keep getting dissconnections due to interfersance on the line from a local train line (apx 100metres from the house) bt have done lots to resolve the issue but i still get 50-200 dissconnections a day. apx 50 a day at weekends and 200 during the week due to more trains.

I did have a 7140 and this had the same problem.

when i first had the 7050 it had firmware 03.91 on it and it synced at a max 2000 down and 400ish up BUT it did not dissconnect at all.
    since i upgraded the firmware (and on the 7140 as well)
    when a train is about to go past (apx 3-5 seconds before it pasts my HEC error count goes up through the roof-from lets say 0 to 2000 in the period of the train) and then my DSL dissconnects then reconnects.

so what i want to do is disable adsl2+ on my router but keep all other functions from the latest firmware.

i would rather lose my speed (i get 4000/400) and have a more stable connection.

so does anyone know how i can disable the adsl 2/2+ SIDE on the latest firmware?
    telnet command maybe?

and before anyone says extensions microfilter etc--all done using top components etc played that game the trains are the problem BT tearing hair out etc
    cheers G7PKF