international firmware

B12m

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hi,

does anybody know if english version of software for FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7050 is existing ?!
thaks a lot .

thank you for answer, but let me ask once again: are you sure that this is working with 7050. Some informations are missed. I can read 7170 but I did not found my one 7050.

BoB

B12m schrieb:
hi,

does anybody know if english version of software for FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7050 is existing ?!
thaks a lot .

To my knowedge AVM have not yet upgraded their 7050 english software. I would therefore say the answer to your question is NO.

Be careful the above link is NOT going to change your box from German to Enlgish.

hi,
thank you for answer. I have to say it is strange. There is many info about how to switch from DE to EN – so I asked AVM directly , but no answer !!!! hm…..

regards: B12m:confused: :confused:

Good luck but I can give you a copy of their reply. They will tell you to learn German.

The only chance you have is to wait for an English firmware and then somebody like the legend HAND to make a script so that the english firmware update is not recognised by the existing german firmware as wrong and updates the 7050 to english.

Hi,

No, AVM didn't release any firmware upgrades for the *international* (English) 7050. There is only one firmware release: 14.03.91. When there is an upgrade available in the future, you can download it here:

http://www.avm.de/en/fritz_box_fon_wlan_7050_firmware/

Regards,
Roger

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
rumus001genuine
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.