internet from wlan

binary_dreamer

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hi.
i do have a router with adsl and i would like to extend the coverage by using an FBF 7140.
I would like to ask if it is possible to get internet from the wlan and give it to ethernet ports 1 to 4, by making use of the FBF 7140

Hi, which router do you have?

To wide WLAN WDS (wireless distribution system) is the keyword to search for. WDS with WPA/WPA2-protetion is only possible between two Fritz-Boxes.

the router that i would like to use to get internet from wlan is a FBF 7140, and it will share the internet to eth1-4
the router that has the dsl is a pirelli

Generally it might be possible to connect, but the possible protection will be max. WEP. I don´t know if I would share I-Net without a "safe" protection of WLAN.

I can´t give any hints to connect those boxes to each other, because I don´t know the Pirelli thing.

in other words?

be patient -

it seems that no one has a combination of that equipment working or is working with it , or is on holidays at the moment

in the meantime , why don't you tell us more about the " pirelli " ?

netter versuch herr westerwelle ;)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.