Is anyone able to build a working Firmware with Freetz SVN and 7240?

inshar_it

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo,

Is a couple of days that i try to build a working firmware with freetz on model 7240 but no way...
I do not add any package or patch, i have also done "make distclean" before compilation but the results are these:
With Freetz trunk - 2858: I get a FW that is not usable, the router has led power fixed, wlan blinking and no connection by LAN (PC signal LAN disconnected also with lan cable phisically connected), completely unusable :sad:.

With Freetz 1.0.1: Firmware is without web interface, freetz web works, telnet works, but anyway the router is unusable :mad:...

I repeat NO addon, no patch, no kernel replace or libs build selected, simply i selected model after distclean and build...

Where is the mistake?:mad:

How did you flash your firmware?
With WebIF or with push_firmware?

i have a working with trunk freetz-devel-2856
freetz 1.0.1 dont start the telephone deamon.

when the avm webinterface are not working than you must edit /var/flash/tr069.cfg on your box
Code:
# cat tr069.cfg
/*
* /var/flash/tr069.cfg
* Sun Sep 8 14:03:34 2002
*/

tr069cfg {
enabled = [COLOR="Red"]no[/COLOR];
igd {

and the ftp web dont work correct in my trunk, but they are working on it now ;-)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
i have a working with trunk freetz-devel-2856
freetz 1.0.1 dont start the telephone deamon.

when the avm webinterface are not working than you must edit /var/flash/tr069.cfg on your box
Code:
# cat tr069.cfg
/*
* /var/flash/tr069.cfg
* Sun Sep 8 14:03:34 2002
*/

tr069cfg {
enabled = [COLOR="Red"]no[/COLOR];
igd {

and the ftp web dont work correct in my trunk, but they are working on it now ;-)

I will try tonight if possible and i will post results...
Anyway i load the FW via the AVM web interface.

I had the same problem, when I flashed throu AVM web interface, it didn't work.
Try push_firmware instead.

How big is your kernel.image ?
You see this in the last lines of make.

For 3270 and 7240 do only exist 16 MB Flash versions. Does their flash module really have this bug too?

Regards
Oliver

I don't know, but may be?

i have flash my 7240 with a ~10mb kernel.image over the avm webinterface with succes

Just a question more, how do i push the FW on fritz?! I have done it on a speedport w701v, is the same way on the 7240?
Moreover the image file is for freetz 1.0.1 8.911.880bytes for trunk 2858 is 8.625.160bytes.

Now i go to try to load it again...

The same firmware with the same package selection compiles to a 300kb bigger image? That sounds strange to me.

Regards
Oliver

The same firmware with the same package selection compiles to a 300kb bigger image? That sounds strange to me.

Regards
Oliver

Yes to me too...
Moreover i have now done a compile with:
Remove UPnP
Remove usermand
Remove Mediasrv
Remove minid

The result of compiled FW is Kernel image 7.7Mbytes that sounds really strange to me too considering original kernel.image is 7.9Mb...
I have removed all these deamons and only this reduction?!
Excuse me but, couldn't you try by yourself if with a clean installation of actual freetz-trunk and compiling for 7240 what comes out?
I now really wonder about my configuration (that has always gone welll...).

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
jack-mack
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.