Is it possible to specify which channel to be used with mISDN driver and CAPI driver

helco

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I have a HFC ISDN card and an AVM C4 card in TE mode.

If I use "bristuff" driver for HFC card I can specify which ISDN channel to use for outgoing calls.

Is it possible to specify which channel to be used with mISDN driver for HFC card and CAPI driver for AVM C4 card?

If it is possible how to be done?

In my case I use an ISDN GSM gateways with 2 SIM cards. It's impossible to be set in gateway which SIM card to be used according to MSN number but you can set which card to work with 1st ot 2nd ISDN channel. That is the reason I am looking for this settings.

With CAPI it would be possible to choose which b-channel to use, but chan_capi does not provide this. And I don't know if the C4 card would correctly use this feature.

Armin

Thank You Armin for the answer.
What about mISDN driver for HFC card?
Is it possible to running AVM C4 card whit “bristuff” or mISDN?

No, the AVM C4 card has CAPI interface only.
Armin

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
PauSchmitz
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.