kernel missing symbols

johnbock

Mitglied
Mitglied seit
2 Mrz 2008
Beiträge
310
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I'm trying to export a few internal kernel symbols for external module usage. I did an EXPORT_SYMBOL() on those symbols and built the new kernel. But when loading the new module on the box it complains about missing symbols. All four of the following symbols can be found in System.map.
Code:
fritzbox@new-york:~/freetz/2168$ egrep '(__lookup_hash|fsync_super|put_filp|deny_write_access)' kernel/System-8mb_26-7270.map 
94069978 T put_filp
94069bbc T __fsync_super
94069c80 T fsync_super
9406fd00 T deny_write_access
94071a08 t __lookup_hash
94223af0 r __ksymtab_put_filp
94223b70 r __ksymtab_fsync_super
94223c88 r __ksymtab_deny_write_access
94223d68 r __ksymtab___lookup_hash
9422a254 r __kstrtab_put_filp
9422a358 r __kstrtab_fsync_super
9422a598 r __kstrtab_deny_write_access
9422a750 r __kstrtab___lookup_hash

Have I overseen something here? Isn't the newly built kernel being copied into the image?
 
i thought the 7270's kernel isn't be replaced? ;)
 
Somehow automatically... For a while I had a kernel built for speed instead of size... hmmm, I thought it was working correctly??? Now, I'm really confused...
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,917
Beiträge
2,305,038
Mitglieder
378,638
Neuestes Mitglied
Patrick89