[Problem] Latency and lags by 3490 VDSL2 connection

XJIOP

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
17 Jun 2015
Beiträge
19
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi all,

I have one problem with my new modem 3490 :(

All tests I did with disabled firewall "Exposed Hosts" and same fritzbox settings, have only switched over modem and router mode.
These problems only in modem mode 3490, when I use old modem and fritzbox as router over "Existing connection over LAN" is everything works fine.

ISP: Swisscom 20000/2000kbit
New Modem: 3490 A/CH firmware 6.20 (connected as VDSL2 annex a)
Old Modem: Motorola 7340-44-20SC

Problem 1: In online gaming connection not stable with big latency and many disconnections, it's unplayable.
Problem 2: Not working teamspeak it connected and every 3-5 sec. disconnected and so in the loop.

Official AVM support can not help, they only said: very sorry to hear this...

Please help to understand what exactly the problem and how to fix it!
 
Can post a screenshot of "Internet", "DSL information", "DSL"?
 
DSL Infromation
Снимок0.PNGСнимок1.PNGDSL.PNGСнимок2.PNGСнимок3.PNGСнимок4.PNG

today I has updated to 6.30 but it changed nothing...
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
this is DSL Info old modem


Снимок11.PNG

now fritzbox connected to it, but I would like to use only fritzbox as a modem and router :|
 
Please could anyone tell me what the problem is?

can ISP filters connection if used third-party modem or is it a problem of fritzbox?
 
Swisscom blocking Fritzboxes would be very unlikely, because they are also distributing FBs.
Have you tried to set all "line settings" to more stability?
 
I tried almost all the options and line settings too, but I don't know how to track the cause of these problems.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,926
Beiträge
2,305,429
Mitglieder
378,654
Neuestes Mitglied
najsai