.lpf compiler

teleweb

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
The Dutch language file for the GXP phones is currently in a bad state, with text being cut off on the display etc...
We'd like to improve it, but therefore I need a way to create (or edit) the .lpf file myself.

I wrote to grandstream support, but they said that I could send them a new Dutch.txt file, and that they would compile it, and update it on their website.
Before I can do that however, we need to be able to test and improve the file while working and testing with a real phone.

So I really need a way to create the .lpf myself during the testing phase!
I can't send a dozen attempts to Grandstream, expecting them to compile the .lpf every time... (and probably having to wait several days between each ticket update!)

No doubt one of you smart people here have a utility to compile that .lpf ?
Of course, as soon as the result is satisfactory, I will contribute the final Dutch.txt to Grandstream so they can share it on their website.

So, does somebody here have a tool or procedure to compile the .lpf?

Vielen, vielen Dank!!

Please send me your final dutch.txt and your current gxp.lpf via PN and I will try to create a new gpx.lpf for you.
Note, that the maximum string lengths shouldn't be changed in the dutch.txt.

Example:
{5,23, "Downloaden "},

5 is the string id
23 is the maximum string length which means a maximum of 23 byte characters.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.