- Mitglied seit
- 18 Jun 2012
- Beiträge
- 4
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hello there, my German is not so good so I'll post in English. You can always answer in German though.
I have a setup in mind for my network: currently I have two providers with their own routers that each separately their subnet, one for clients one, one for servers.
Using Freetz, i'd like to combine the functionality of two different routers in one FritzBox 7390 (see attachment).

The clients should be able to access the servers over the internal network, while the servers should use the VDSL uplink by default, and the clients should use the cable internet uplink by default.
Is this setup possible with Freetz? Thanks for your help!
Kind regards
I have a setup in mind for my network: currently I have two providers with their own routers that each separately their subnet, one for clients one, one for servers.
Using Freetz, i'd like to combine the functionality of two different routers in one FritzBox 7390 (see attachment).

The clients should be able to access the servers over the internal network, while the servers should use the VDSL uplink by default, and the clients should use the cable internet uplink by default.
Is this setup possible with Freetz? Thanks for your help!
Kind regards
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

