[Frage] make ... clean BusyBox

RomMon

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
29 Aug 2011
Beiträge
109
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
16
I'm would like to alter one of the BusyBox source packages, but I'm not sure how best to make sure the package is recompiled correctly after each change.

I'm using freetz-1.2 in a freetz-linux environment.

The files I would like to change are in:
/home/freetz/freetz-1.2/source/target-mipsel_uClibc-0.9.29/ref-8mb/busybox-1.18.5/networking/udhcp

Should I do a 'make clean' in /home/freetz/freetz-1.2/source/target-mipsel_uClibc-0.9.29/ref-8mb/busybox-1.18.5/ ?
 
busybox normally updates its binary itself if the config options change. But you can try:
Code:
make busybox-clean
make busybox-menuconfig
make busybox-precompiled
Be aware that some busybox config options get overwritten by Freetz' menuconfig!

Regards
Oliver
 
Hi Olistudent,

Thanks.
Code:
make busybox-clean
did the trick.

I updated my findings on http://freetz.org/wiki/packages/br2684ctl.en

I'm looking for a way to add a small script file to freetz. (e.g. /etc/dhcp/default.script).
What is the easiest way to add a file to the image?
And where could this script file best be located?
 
Have a look at addon/. You have to comment out the package in static.pkg and put your file anywhere you want...

Regards
Oliver
 
Thanks Oliver.

That worked nice.
I updated the page with the additional info.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,105
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa