I have FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390, ROUTER Firmware: FRITZ!OS 05.22 , FirmwareVersion=84.05.22 INT
i set in ar7 this:
MaxDownstreamRate = 30500; <------ i try set 30144, 30300, 31000 etc, too... not work
MaxUpstreamRate = 0;
RFI = 0;
DownstreamBlackoutBandStart = 0;
DownstreamBlackoutBandEnd = 0;
ControlBitfield = 0;
DownstreamMarginOffset = 20;
DownstreamPcbOffset = 0;
UpstreamPcbOffset = 0;
UsNoiseBits = 0;
RFI_mode = 0;
DsINP = 0;
DiagnosticEnabled = no;
Annex = "B";
DSLMode = 0;
IsDSLModeSet = no;
VinaxConfigBitField = 3;
DisablePTMCRCCheck = no;
sPLZ = "";
sMailAddr = "";
sDPVersion = "";
bAutomaticFeedbackMail = no;
nDays = 7;
but not work limitation for me :-/ Real sync is 32896 (limited by DownstreamMarginOffset only, i try DownstreamMarginOffset=0 too, sync is about 37000, and MaxDownstreamRate not applied too):
Max. DSLAM throughput kbit/s 44160
Min. DSLAM throughput kbit/s 30144
Attainable throughput kbit/s 32896
Current throughput kbit/s 32896
I need set fixed ATM speed...
DSLAM is VDSL2/Broadcom... Is depend by DSLAM or not work in this firmware version ???
Any idea please, why not set this limitation? Tested anyone this firmware?
I'm afraid that when using limit myself DownstreamMarginOffset = 40 etc. decline in quality and in line with the modem does not connect...
Therefore, I want to restrict use MaxDownstreamRate
on another DSLAM and another modem firmware and it worked, I believe.
i set in ar7 this:
MaxDownstreamRate = 30500; <------ i try set 30144, 30300, 31000 etc, too... not work
MaxUpstreamRate = 0;
RFI = 0;
DownstreamBlackoutBandStart = 0;
DownstreamBlackoutBandEnd = 0;
ControlBitfield = 0;
DownstreamMarginOffset = 20;
DownstreamPcbOffset = 0;
UpstreamPcbOffset = 0;
UsNoiseBits = 0;
RFI_mode = 0;
DsINP = 0;
DiagnosticEnabled = no;
Annex = "B";
DSLMode = 0;
IsDSLModeSet = no;
VinaxConfigBitField = 3;
DisablePTMCRCCheck = no;
sPLZ = "";
sMailAddr = "";
sDPVersion = "";
bAutomaticFeedbackMail = no;
nDays = 7;
but not work limitation for me :-/ Real sync is 32896 (limited by DownstreamMarginOffset only, i try DownstreamMarginOffset=0 too, sync is about 37000, and MaxDownstreamRate not applied too):
Max. DSLAM throughput kbit/s 44160
Min. DSLAM throughput kbit/s 30144
Attainable throughput kbit/s 32896
Current throughput kbit/s 32896
I need set fixed ATM speed...
DSLAM is VDSL2/Broadcom... Is depend by DSLAM or not work in this firmware version ???
Any idea please, why not set this limitation? Tested anyone this firmware?
I'm afraid that when using limit myself DownstreamMarginOffset = 40 etc. decline in quality and in line with the modem does not connect...
Therefore, I want to restrict use MaxDownstreamRate
on another DSLAM and another modem firmware and it worked, I believe.
Zuletzt bearbeitet: