Minor build issue 7390

cybermaus

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
5 Mai 2008
Beiträge
104
Punkte für Reaktionen
2
Punkte
18
Hi

while building 7390_10767, I noticed what seems to be the output of a syntax error in a patch files somewhere near the removal patch of print server or storage. The build succeeded anyway. So it is probably not critical.

Mind you, I never use the print server or storage part of Fritz, so if it is important, I would not discover it. The error may simply be in the removal of the Print server and USB storage, which I typically do:

Code:
  removing AVM's printserver
    rm -rf build/modified/filesystem/sbin/printserv
    rm -rf build/modified/filesystem/etc/hotplug/udev-printer-lp
    rm -rf build/modified/filesystem/lib/modules/2.6.28.10/kernel/drivers/usb/class/usblp.ko
  patching rc.conf
    patching build/modified/filesystem/etc/init.d/rc.conf
    applying patch file ./patches/scripts/460-MAXDEVCOUNT.sh
  patching create_handle.sh: MAXDEVCOUNT
    patching build/modified/filesystem/etc/hotplug/create_handle.sh
    applying patch file ./patches/scripts/480-alarmclock.sh
    applying patch file ./patches/scripts/490-remove-ramzswap.sh
    applying patch file ./patches/scripts/500-remove-mediasrv.sh
  patching rc.conf
    patching build/modified/filesystem/etc/init.d/rc.conf
  patching settings.lua
    patching build/modified/filesystem/usr/www/all/storage/settings.lua
[B][COLOR="#800000"][B]sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unknown command: `-'[/B][/COLOR][/B]
  remove mediasrv files
 
Yes, I noticed. Was done the same day as reported even, very fast.

I also noticed some 7340 related changes, so I will probably rebuild and retest this week when I am back home.

I have been playing with trying to get a german 7390 onto the 7340, I think I found most of the needed changes, but is there any ${} variable that would indicate the relevant brandings (avme, avm) for both originals? I am currently working a lot of if's into your 7340_7390.sh script to try and make if work for both en and de 7390 source (7340 would always be avme though)

Thanks
 
If you would mind to post your changes I will have a look at them.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,104
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa