Minor Issues

flame23

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
2 Nov 2009
Beiträge
62
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hallo Leute!:groesste:
I have my freetz working for a long time and i am very satisfied with it!!!
I have some minor issues which arent a problem really but i would like to know if there are some fixes for them.. First of all does the usb remounting has been fixed? I have 2 hdd and only the one of them is working cause the other is being remounted after some time.. I saw some fixes for the transmission package what does it do? Have u found fritz to be responding reaaaallyyy slow or not at all and then rebooting when u are downloading something? No matter what the download speed is but when it is uploading everything is fine.. The last and the least, can the fritz work as a ftp server at a lan? I mean to access ur files on the storage attached to it and save it at ur pc or view it and what about the speed?
I have fritz!box 7140 and i suppose i have an old now Firmware version 39.04.67freetz-devel-3817
Thank u in advance!
 
Yes, it can work as ftp server. However, the average download speed with an x1xx box is at around ~1MB/s. Maybe thats enough for your purposes.
 
Thank you for ur reply!
Does anybody know anything about the usb remounting issue and what about the transmission? Cause i didnt have the time to try it on my own, yet..
One more thing is there an english version of the freetz wiki?
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,306
Mitglieder
378,651
Neuestes Mitglied
rehe992