Multiple instances of OpenVPN

JPAdie

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hello

is it possible to run multiple instances of openvpn on an avm 7050? i've tried running two instances from the same directory, from a second directory with a symlinked binary and from a second directory with a new download of the binary. no luck.

thanks for any suggestions

justin

I think it should be possible, but you have to use a different listen port for each OpenVPN instance.

Joe

And: I read that it will cause some problems using the same static.key for both instances

Regards
André

Hi André!

I use two instances of OpenVPN with my 7050 and 7170. I use Port 1194 on both Fritze's for Remote Login from my Laptop and 1195 (new Port !!!) on both Fritze's to connect the networks behind the Fritz 7050 and 7170.

You also have to use different VPN Subnets for the VPN Connections. Eg. I use 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 for the "normal" Roadwarrior Tunnel and eg. 10.3.0.1 and 10.3.0.2 to let both Fritze's connect to each other.

For each VPN Connection (1194, 1195, etc.) you have to open a port in /var/flash/ar7.cfg

Good luck ;-)

Marco

EDIT: I use the same static.key for both connections - no problems

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
broekar
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.