.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

Multiple instances of OpenVPN

Dieses Thema im Forum "FRITZ!Box Fon: Modifikationen" wurde erstellt von JPAdie, 23 Okt. 2006.

1. JPAdie

JPAdie Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    hello

is it possible to run multiple instances of openvpn on an avm 7050? i've tried running two instances from the same directory, from a second directory with a symlinked binary and from a second directory with a new download of the binary. no luck.

thanks for any suggestions

justin

2. John1920

John1920 Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I think it should be possible, but you have to use a different listen port for each OpenVPN instance.

Joe

3. AndreR

AndreR Aktives Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    Fachinformatiker für Anwendungsentwicklung
    And: I read that it will cause some problems using the same static.key for both instances

Regards
    André

4. MarcoB

MarcoB Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi André!

I use two instances of OpenVPN with my 7050 and 7170. I use Port 1194 on both Fritze's for Remote Login from my Laptop and 1195 (new Port !!!) on both Fritze's to connect the networks behind the Fritz 7050 and 7170.

You also have to use different VPN Subnets for the VPN Connections. Eg. I use 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2 for the "normal" Roadwarrior Tunnel and eg. 10.3.0.1 and 10.3.0.2 to let both Fritze's connect to each other.

For each VPN Connection (1194, 1195, etc.) you have to open a port in /var/flash/ar7.cfg

Good luck ;-)

Marco

EDIT: I use the same static.key for both connections - no problems