Need help - Ext2 ohne DSMOD

hrust_ray

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
11 Jan 2007
Beiträge
133
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hallo.
I'm trying to mount USB stick formatted as Ext2 using following code:

Code:
# May 12 23:21:49 eventadd[1404]: EVENT(131): USB-Gerôt 004, Klasse 'storage', angesteckt
May 12 23:22:28 eventadd[1596]: EVENT(142): Der USB-Massenspeicher 4 enthôlt kein unterst¹tztes Dateisystem oder hat eine ung¹ltige Partitionstabelle. (Das Gerôt hat den folgenden Typ: 08ec:0834)

# modprobe ext2
# mkdir /var/media/ftp/Ext2USB
# chmod 777 /var/media/ftp/Ext2USB
# mount -t ext2 /dev/sda1 /var/media/ftp/Ext2USB
mount: Mounting /dev/sda1 on /var/media/ftp/Ext2USB failed: No such device or address

I tried sda0-sda15, sdb0-sdb15, sdc0-sdc15 - the same result: Mounting failed. No such device or address

Can Smbdy help me?
 
I have no idea why this doesn't work. Perhaps you could make yourself a signature? Are you sure that the ext2-module works? lsmod? The devices sda* are under /dev?

Greets Oliver
 
I tried another USBstick and it can be mounted as sda1
How it possible to detect, which device (sda1,sda3) points to physical drive?
 
Code:
cat /proc/partitions

MfG Oliver
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,230
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
atrora