new package: embedded uptime project client

vasila

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
7 Mai 2008
Beiträge
102
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
16
Hello,



I use embedded uptime project and I decide to integrate it on freetz.

In attch you can find the package for it. I ask freetz experts/maintainers to check if it is ok and, if possible to include it in freetz.:groesste::groesste:

Thank you

Best regards
 

Anhänge

Have you a binary in your package?
The stbup.mk file is not ok.(klick)
 
@sf3978,


Yes, it has the client binary. located on /root/files/sbin in the package.
 
I think there must not be a binary file in the package, only the instructions on how to download and build the program. Read the link from sf3978 to get some info on how to proceed (if you still want to ;)).

Best regards, me
 
Hello,

Thanks for your help.
There is no source code for the program. It is a compiled binary.

The package cannot integrate the binary??
Can you help me with this package ?

Thanks in advance
Best regards
 
If you are not able to provide it as sourcode, you can'T build it like other packages. The only chance is to build an addon-package. There's no chance to integrate it as other packages directly in our build-system.
 
Nice :)

Can someone help me integrate the package with compilation ?

Best regards
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,225
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
atrora