Hello,
I have just started using freetz and have created a firmware image with international language interface (avme), Annexe A stable version. I have added the transmission addon via the menu selection, a few extra personal addons for satellite use by adding to the addons folder.
The following drivers have also been selected during the menuconf ftdi_sio, pl2303, usbserial and a few more drivers.
I now have the following two small problem's and was wondering if someone can help me correct these problem's in the source so that I do not have to make these changes after installing the firmware.
1. The link from the fritzbox GUI to freetz is not correctly linked. I believe this has something to do with the fact that it runs through port 81.
If I type fritz.box:81 i can enter no problem, but when I click think on the GUI I receive the following error.
404 Not Found
ERR_NOT_FOUND
Webserver Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:58:34 GMT
The link points to "http://fritz.box/cgi-bin/freetz_status"
2. The 2nd problem is the fact that I need to change the security settings to enable editing of the cfg's and use of the rudi shell.
Is it possible to set this in the source so that this is not necessary after installation of the firmware.
Thx (Danke)
I have just started using freetz and have created a firmware image with international language interface (avme), Annexe A stable version. I have added the transmission addon via the menu selection, a few extra personal addons for satellite use by adding to the addons folder.
The following drivers have also been selected during the menuconf ftdi_sio, pl2303, usbserial and a few more drivers.
I now have the following two small problem's and was wondering if someone can help me correct these problem's in the source so that I do not have to make these changes after installing the firmware.
1. The link from the fritzbox GUI to freetz is not correctly linked. I believe this has something to do with the fact that it runs through port 81.
If I type fritz.box:81 i can enter no problem, but when I click think on the GUI I receive the following error.
404 Not Found
ERR_NOT_FOUND
Webserver Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:58:34 GMT
The link points to "http://fritz.box/cgi-bin/freetz_status"
2. The 2nd problem is the fact that I need to change the security settings to enable editing of the cfg's and use of the rudi shell.
There are several security levels. The level can be changed using the following commands:
echo x > /tmp/flash/security
modsave
* with x being one of the following values:
* 0 : no restrictions
* 1 : only configuration files without shell commands might be edited
* 2 : no configuration files might be edited
Is it possible to set this in the source so that this is not necessary after installation of the firmware.
Thx (Danke)