OpenVPN Config Datei herunterladen ?

sash94

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo,

Erstmal ich hoffe es ist OK wenn ich auf Englisch schreibe - Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache und es geht mir einfacher, aber ich kann es lesen / mehr oder weniger verstehen :)

I installed freetz on my Fritzbox 7530 and I am able to access to status/configuration page on the web interface http://fritz.box:81/
I would like to use my Fritzbox as an OpenVPN server. For this I would like to download the generated OpenVPN configuration file : how do I do this ?
I looked it up online, and apparently the file should be on the var/mod/etc directory on the Fritzbox, but I do not know how do I access this directory and download the file to my computer ? I tried over the browser URL (http://fritz.box:81/var/mod/etc) but I guess this is not the right method as I get a 404 error.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am a bit of a newbie - it took me many hours of research and trials to install freetz in the first place.

Danke im Voraus !

You must take telnet or ssh.

You must take telnet or ssh.
Thanks for the answer - I suspected this, but i am not familiar at all with how this works. Any chance you could provide more details on how do I proceed exactly / point me to a step by step tutorial ?
Thanks!

Freetz UI -> System - Rudi-Shell

Command:
Code:
cat /var/mod/etc/openvpn.conf
Then you will get the file shown as a text in the output area.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
cabajo
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.