Openvpn connected, but nothing communicates

warp_be

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
6 Feb 2007
Beiträge
36
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,

maybe this question was answered several times,
but i speak french and english....but not german.

I installed openvpn, with a secret key created on the fritz box.
I add the rule : "udp 0.0.0.0:1194 0.0.0.0:1194" and
started /sbin/ar7cfgchanged.
I transferred the key on my windows laptop via ftp.
On my laptop i installed openvpn (2.0.9).
I think the configuration is correct.
Did i omit something ?

When i connect, everything is OK. Connection is OK,
ip address is OK, but when i ping, nothing happens.

I tried to connect remotely (thanks to my neighbour ), and once again the connection is OK, but no ping, .... nothing.

Something strange is that when i modify the secret.key file on windows,
but not on my fritz!box, the connection still appears OK.....?????

Hre's the server config :
# OpenVPN 2.1 Config
proto udp
port 1194
dev tun
secret /tmp/flash/static.key
ifconfig 192.168.152.1 192.168.152.2
route 192.168.152.0 255.255.255.252
push "route 192.168.152.1"
push "route 192.168.152.0 255.255.255.252"
max-clients 5
tun-mtu 1500
mssfix

daemon
verb 3

cipher BF-CBC
comp-lzo
keepalive 10 120

and the (windows) client config :
remote 10.0.0.5
dev tun
ifconfig 192.168.152.2 192.168.152.1
secret static.key
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reading my question gave me the answer,
i didn't put "comp_lzo" in the client configuration.
sorry...

But now it works !!
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,923
Beiträge
2,305,172
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
fusionK