Phone mail-box and changing anouncement

madmitch

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
17 Jun 2006
Beiträge
36
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I have Version 29.04.34-7269 firmware on my 7170 with phone mail-box. As very little people calling me speak german I would like to change the anouncment recording. As I figure out there is option to record new, but I would like to change it with already recorded. Is there a way to change the audio file or to add it on USB dongle attached to Fritz.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Really nobody knows how to do that?
 
Hi,

I think it's better to ask in this Thread. This subforum is related to modifications on the box.

Sry, that I can't help you.
 
Thx anyway, I placed my question there, hope somebody will be able to help me. Shame for such a good product doesnt have more support in English and other language.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,111
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa