I'm sorry to write here in english, but I hope you can help me with my Fritz 7140...
I bought my Fritz a couple of weeks ago and have some troubles receiving correctly the caller id of incoming landline calls. I've read on italian forums about problems with electrical interferences, so I tried to use UTP ehternet cables instead of STP, and could receive it correctly. But if I connect my USB HUB (D-Link DUB-H4, self powered) to the Fritzbox it disappears again. I tried also with other two usb printers instead of the hub, with the same result: no caller id if i use the USB socket...
How can I resolve it? Did anyone resolve the interference problem with both usb and ethernet connections in use?
Thanks!
Tanes
I bought my Fritz a couple of weeks ago and have some troubles receiving correctly the caller id of incoming landline calls. I've read on italian forums about problems with electrical interferences, so I tried to use UTP ehternet cables instead of STP, and could receive it correctly. But if I connect my USB HUB (D-Link DUB-H4, self powered) to the Fritzbox it disappears again. I tried also with other two usb printers instead of the hub, with the same result: no caller id if i use the USB socket...
How can I resolve it? Did anyone resolve the interference problem with both usb and ethernet connections in use?
Thanks!
Tanes