[Problem] Rebootscheife

kpn0

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
9 Okt 2016
Beiträge
1
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
1
Hi
Iam, sorry that I write to a German Forum in English my my German is a bit limited. I live in Greece and recently my provider (OTE) decided to upgrade my (old) pstn line to VOIP. Because I could not accept their horrible router I decided to manually edit my .export from my FB 7390 and add these values to the voip .cfg line(s) so I can use my 7390+mt-f phone combo

Username: +302661033513
Password:->********
Registar:
ims.otenet.gr
Auth.Name: +
[email protected]
ttl= 15m; (defaults @ 30)
tx_packetsize_in_ms = 20;
ims_client= yes; (defaults @ no)
//---
after a manual editing of my saved export file naturally the router did not accept the modified export due to different CRC so I changed the CRC values
using fritz checksum-0.0.3.Anyway the restoration part was not successful and the router now is stuck on a boot loop mode. And I need help to fix it. I already tried the recover image from avm but it cannot detect the router (using static ports mentioned in other posts) then I tried the rukernel tool but it also fails to find the router, I tried with phone both analog and dect entering the special #9...* code… but it does not work,I tried different LAN ports no use. So having exhausted all options do I give up on it or is there a way to recover it after all. It seems silly that a bad .export file can brick the router but maybe not.

thanks in advance, all help appreciated

ConstantinePanaretos
P.S. Feel free to reply in German i can use google translate to roughly understand what you say
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Your last Chance -imho- would be, to try a Recovery with an old physical Windows-XP-Machine and fix IP-Settings e.g. 192.168.178.1 or 169.254.1.1 as Gateway and .2 for the XP-Machine. (Firewall,Mediasensing etc. OFF) to get access via LAN.
LG
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Constantine,
is your problem solved ?
If not may be I can help you.
Please check your "Private Nachrichten" (Private messages)
Greetings from Volos (Pilion)
Lothar
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,096
Mitglieder
378,644
Neuestes Mitglied
linus1991