[Gelöst] Reconnect Comet Dect

Victor50

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo, hope I can do this in English. There was a problem reconnecting after change to the newest FritzBox. One of the Comets I could reset. On the other one I could reset but then it still had the settings from before and "FUNK" as described below didn't work.

@Pokemin20021, du bist klasse.

Ich habe jetzt geschaut, dass ich in dem Menu etwas weiter komme. Das geht nur, wenn ich den Regler montiere, während er INST zeigt 3s auf "ok" drücke und er die Adapteranpassung durchführen kann.
Danach kann ich mich im Menü frei bewegen.

Regler zurücksetzen:
* Regler auf Heizkörper montieren
* Im Zustand "INST" (ohne blinkende Antenne) 3s auf "ok" drücken
* ADAP Anpassung des Hubweges durchführen: Nur so kommt man in die weiteren Menüpunkte
* Funk such "ok" und drehen -> trennen -> weiterdrehen -> entfernen "ok"
* Reset, ok

Regler anmelden:
* Am Heizkörper montiert lassen
* Nach PREP, INST 3 s "ok" drücken -> ADAP # Nochmal Anpassung des Hubweges durchführen, um in weitere Menüpunkte zu kommen.
* Regler demontieren und damit zur Fritzbox gehen
* An der Fritzbox 10s bis zum blinken der INFO Leuchte die "DECT" Taste gedrückt halten.
* Menu "FUNK" such, ok gedrückt halten, bis Anmeldung erfolgt.

Und die Koppelung hat geklappt.

The only way to really reset it was opening the housing (the top with the LCD can be lifted off when the noches in the batterycompartment are pressed outward) and remove the controller bord (just pull it up) and then remount it. Then the normal sequence with the flashing radiosymbol can be followed.

On the side: I never got an update in two years; still on version 3.54. Couldn't find info how to use the downloadfiles found on this forum.

The only way to really reset it was opening the housing (the top with the LCD can be lifted off when the noches in the batterycompartment are pressed outward) and remove the controller bord (just pull it up) and then remount it. Then the normal sequence with the flashing radiosymbol can be followed.
May be You were a little bit unpatiently? For just changing the BAT, the COMET holds his/here status imho for a while, so resetting or loosing the settings is a question of time. While the summertime is it also important, if the "Summer-Sleepingtime" will cause an error, to wait for the normally each Friday 11:00am (German Summertime) "Kalkschutzfahrt".
For Updating via USB-Memory-Stick, You should have a look at Your Countrycode-Settings in the associated Fritz!Box. The manually downloaded Firmware-File should be renamed for this manually Update-Purpose.
LG and goodluck

Sorry Micha, I can't follow your reasoning. I have never seen something like "Summer-Sleepingtime". Maybe that's only in newer firmware. And one of the two identical Comets gave no trouble resetting. I selected English for my Fritzbox so I guess I should change to .en. I doubt if I will be able to upgrade because
(1) I can't find a good procedure for using the file.
(2) Maybe my Comets can't be updated because they are too old although I bought them two years ago. I can't see what version the hardware is and the Fritz!Box says the firmware is up to date.

BTW should I change "DE" to "EN" in the header too? HW version should be 06.04 I guess. Or could it be adapted to the actual version? How to know?

LOW_FILE_NAME=JAMES_ZERO_de-03.68-06.04.low.bin
HIGH_FILE_NAME=JAMES_ZERO_de-03.68-06.04.high.bin
FW_VERSION=03.68
HW_VERSION=06.04
cp /var/packet/var/JAMES_ZERO_de-03.68-06.04.low.bin /var/dect.lowfile
cp /var/packet/var/JAMES_ZERO_de-03.68-06.04.high.bin /var/dect.highfile

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sorry about "Summer-Sleeping-Time". Correct would be the Standard-Heating-Period which is set in first Usage. Outside this Heating-Period, the Comet does nothing than once a week (exactly on each friday 11am) a short "opening the valve completly and closing afterwards or vice versa".

For updating via USB-Memory-Stick You may have a look to https://www.ip-phone-forum.de/threa...ct-300-301-und-comet-dect.292856/post-2215026

If You have an international Version of the Fritz!Box (Branding avme), the language set to en and for the Phone-Installing a countrycode e.g. +31 for Netherlands than You must rename the dowloaded Firmwarefile "06.04.03.68.avm.de.upd" to
Code:
dect-06.04-avme-en-031.image
and copied to a FAT32 formatted Stick to the rootdirectory and fitted afterwards to USB-Plug of the Fritz!Box. Than normally the update is found by the Fritz!box himself, if the Comet is correctly announced by DECT-ULE to the Fritz!Box. If no Country-Code is set for Phonenumbers or undefined You may try 099.
LG and GoodLuck

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.

IPPF im Überblick

Neueste Beiträge