remote sip registration to Fritz!box 7270

gcf

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi all,
Is it possible to have a voip phone, outside the local area network of the fritz, register to the 7270 sip registrar using a dyndns account?
Thanks in advance

Yes it's possible with fritz.box as registrar and your dyndns-adress as sip server. You can ring the other phones but you can't hear each other. The issue has been reported by some people who already tried this. AVM didn't implement this on purpose they told me. It's only for internal calling, so remote registration works but the rtp audio won't be routed correctly.

You could use dtmfbox on your FritzBox to have it remotely connected. It's possible to install it seperately or with Freetz. Someone was asking for help in English in this thread in case you want to try dtmfbox with Freetz.

The only known Softphone that works correctly with this firmware issue is PhonerLite Beta if I'm not mistaken. The developer modified it so the audio will be routed correctly.

Hallo, as an AVM partner I visited the AVM Solutions Tour 2009 two weeks ago and was told there, that this function is on the wishlist of the developers, but there is no fixed release date planned. It was proposed, that perhaps after the next CeBit there would be time to implement this feature.

Bye

Month gone by... is this bug fixed in the latest labor firmware ?

Rossi

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
vignajeanniegolabek
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.