- Mitglied seit
- 2 Mrz 2006
- Beiträge
- 13
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hi everybody,
German language is not my strongest point (in writing, not in reading
), so I start this thread in English.
(moderator(s), hope I'm using the right forum for this thread)
Just reading the latest AVM newsletter and found a topic which is possible a security issue:
It is possible to bring the FBF : den Auslieferungszustand versetzen i.e. to reset to factory-settings using telephone code: #991*15901590.
Find also the code #99** to reset telephone settings.
I'm 'novice', so I have the next questions:
Is this a complete reset? including all settings like interprovider, connection parameters, inter telephone providers, etc..?
If so, is there any password (or pin-code) protection to disable this function for non-authorised users?
German language is not my strongest point (in writing, not in reading
(moderator(s), hope I'm using the right forum for this thread)
Just reading the latest AVM newsletter and found a topic which is possible a security issue:
It is possible to bring the FBF : den Auslieferungszustand versetzen i.e. to reset to factory-settings using telephone code: #991*15901590.
Find also the code #99** to reset telephone settings.
I'm 'novice', so I have the next questions:
Is this a complete reset? including all settings like interprovider, connection parameters, inter telephone providers, etc..?
If so, is there any password (or pin-code) protection to disable this function for non-authorised users?
Zuletzt bearbeitet: