Siemens Gigaset S1 (Colour) works on Fritz!BOX?

jopc3

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
First I want to apologize for posting English in a German forum, but my German is too bad for writing. I can read however, some German, so feel free to anwer in German.

At this moment, I am using a Fritz 7050, with a Siemens 3070(?) ISDN DECT base station connected to the S0 port. I have 4 handsets (Siemens Gigaset S1 (both colour and B&W versions).

My provider offers me a new Fritz 7340 (which looks to me as a little stripped down 7390). That device has DECT capability, but
*no* S0 port. So I need to be able to use the DECT facility from the FRITZ.

My question is: Will the S1 handsets work on the Fritz! DECT station? Main functions that I need is making call, receiving calls. But I also want to be sure
that I can use the internal answering machines from my handsets.

I am aware that I can use the FRITZ 7050 connected to the
LAN Post of the 7340, but thats something I do not want to do: I want to
reduce the number of devices.

I hope someone can help me.
And excuses again for my English posting.

Wim
Netherlands

Gigaset S1 (color) funktioniert tadellos mit der FBF 7270.

Thanks for your reply. I needed the dictonary for the word tadellos :(, but from what I read I think I can take the gamble an try it.
Otherwise I have an excuse to my wife for buying 4 new AVM handsets.

tadellos = perfectly, but I think with a AVM MT F you don´t make a misstake, they are good phones. The Siemens S1 works, but not perfectly together with the Fritz!Box. For the beginning, buy 2 new AVM phones and use with the Siemens S1 at the Fritz!Box, think it´s a good compromiss.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Yes, 2 out of 4 looks like a good compromise. But I think I will first start without AVM phone, and see how it works (I have 2xS1 B&W, and 2xS1 Colour).
And only one of them is used for operating the answering machine; and another one is seldom used.

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Maverick2024
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.