Sinus 212 + FB7270, is possible?

vasila

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
7 Mai 2008
Beiträge
102
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
16
Hello,


I receive (free) a phone T-Com Sinus 212. I d'ont have any documentation of the phone....
Is it a DECT phone ?
Can i connect it to my FB 7270 ?

Can someone tell me here is the menu to register the phone in the FB DECT base!!

I already change the language to english, however i cannot found the menu to register the phone :(

Thanks in advance
Best regards
 
Thanks for the answer.
In that manual there is no reference to register the phone in a DECT base :(
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
 
In orignal it is not possible to register this model to other base.

But this should work:
Menü, *, *, #, *, #, #, Menü, Menü, PIN, Menü

Und schon ist man an der Basisstation angemeldet.

- It may be impossible to register it back to the original base.
- The original base sends DECT-signal even after that procedure (uses power). It may be possible to open the base and disconnect the base-part to only use as charger.
 
Thanks fir your answer....
If is impossible to register back the device is very bad :(:(
Thank you

Best regards
 
I try to re-register the phone in the original base!
I suceed :-) :-)

I choose register in the phone and press for 15 seconds the button that exists in the base !!

Thanks for all the help!
Best regards
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,939
Beiträge
2,306,095
Mitglieder
378,683
Neuestes Mitglied
mmarinelli