SPA-2100 firmware, 2.x oder 3.x?

oesten

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
11 Feb 2006
Beiträge
8
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Als ich Däne bin und mein Deutsch nicht ausreicht, werde ich auf Englisch schreiben:

Recently I bought an SPA-2100 with 2.0.5d firmware. As I would like to try the latest 3.x firmware, I am worried becase of the mentioning of downgrade issues in the FAQ. According to that a downgrade (in case 3.x does not do the job) may cause problems unless the 2.x version is 2.0.6c or above. But the latest (and last?) 2.x version is 2.0.5d :confused:

So, which are the advantages of 3.x? At the moment I have problems with ICMP passthrough. PING does not work and 'Stealth Mode' is absent :( .

Beste Grüsse
Bitte auch auf Deutsch antworten!

Niels Oesten
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,114
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa