SpaView Call monitor

leimpie

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Version 2.0 available!

SpaView is a Call monitor for Spa devices, but now has an integrated web server.
This means that you can access your call history list from all over the world, if an Internet connection is available.

Non answered calls can be notified by e-mail.
At some telephone companies you can send an e-mail to your GSM phone.
The From and Subject of the e-mail are notified by an SMS message.

For more information and download: http://www.linato.net/spaview

(Zum schreiben ist English etwas einfacher für mich. Antworten in Deutsch sind kein Problem. Danke. ;))

Good luck,

--
Gerrit.

Do I get it right, that I have to have a Running PC ? What's the sense in that ? If I already have a running PC I can use some kind of asterisk server... OTOH the reason of having an ATA as a standalone device is not to have to run a PC anymore (which draws huge amount of electricity compared to an ATA).

chip273 schrieb:
If I already have a running PC I can use some kind of asterisk server...
Not everybody is running a (asterisk) server...

OTOH the reason of having an ATA as a standalone device is not to have to run a PC anymore
Some people leave their PC on for a long time.

Maybe it's not the tool for you...

--
Gerrit.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.