Transfer files to fritz!box

babylonx

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I would like to ask if there is any way that i can transfer files from my computer to the box! I own the German 7050 model and I have modified an English firmware to flash the box with. The problem is that the
/usr/www/avme/en -> html
link is restored after to default after every restart and as a result I do not have access into the web interface. So I have to telnet every time and give a whole set of commands to enable the web interface again. So I have created a script with all these commands witch must be on the box and the I can just give the command to bash to execute it!

Can someone tell me how to upload the script? I have already installed a TFTP server on my computer and I don't know the command to use in the box!

Thank you!

AndreR

Aktives Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
Just another thought:

you should write the "whole bunch of commands" to the File
/var/flash/debug.cfg, this file will survive a restart. You can access and write to the file with the nvi editor, a wrapper of vi.

If you want to change the files permanently, you should use the ds-mod.

babylonx

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
So you want to tell me that no file will survive a restart even the one i will upload?! :confused: I didn't knew this...

Writing the command to this file is not a solution I like! What if there is a problem and this file is overwritten? I think I'll use the ds-mod solution...

Thank you! :)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Gehostet ab 10 Nutzer und selbst verwaltet im ersten Jahr kostenlos. Ohne Risiko testen!

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.