transform dialed number

arnevt

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

My german is not 100%, and I want to accomplisch following with FBF7050, but the german words don't help me too much

when I dial 091234567 i want it to change to 003291234567 (so, the 0 gets stripped off, and replaced with 0032). Can I do this?

thanks in advance

arnevt schrieb:
when I dial 091234567 i want it to change to 003291234567 (so, the 0 gets stripped off, and replaced with 0032)
Hello; have you already noticed [thread=101012]this thread[/thread]? Similar problem (and in English :)), same solution. If you have trouble with the German Web interface, don't hesitate to ask. Here is a rough translation of the relevant part: (I have also sketched the settings that are probably right for you; you still have to fill in something sensible for the area code.)
Code:
Stellen Sie Ortskennzahl und Landeskennzahl gemäß Ihren Anforderungen ein
oder richten Sie sich nach den Vorgaben Ihres Telefonieanbieters.

[ ] Ortskennzahl verwenden
    Geben Sie hier Ihre Ortskennzahl ein [          ]
    Geben Sie hier Ihren Ortskennzahl-Prefix ein [          ]
    [ ] Ortskennzahl-Prefix beibehalten

[ ] Landeskennzahl verwenden
    Geben Sie hier Ihre Landeskennzahl ein [          ]
    Geben Sie hier Ihren Landeskennzahl-Prefix ein [          ]
    [ ] Landeskennzahl-Prefix beibehalten
Code:
Adjust area code and country code according to your requirements
or based upon the guidelines of your telephony provider.

[X] Use area code
    Enter your area code here [      xyz ]
    Enter your area code prefix here [       0  ]
    [ ] Keep area code prefix

[X] Use country code
    Enter your country code here [       32 ]
    Enter your country code prefix here [       00 ]
    [X] Keep country code prefix

Regards,
Andreas

buehmann schrieb:
Hello; have you already noticed [thread=101012]this thread[/thread]? Similar problem (and in English :)), same solution. If you have trouble with the German Web interface, don't hesitate to ask. Here is a rough translation of the relevant part: (I have also sketched the settings that are probably right for you; you still have to fill in something sensible for the area code.)

thanks a lot, especially the the-construct site is a usefull site...

arne

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.

IPPF im Überblick

Neueste Beiträge