unrecognized option '-Qy'

SystemR89

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
20 Feb 2009
Beiträge
48
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I get this error compiling a fresh trunk:
Code:
gcc -c   -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_COMPILE  -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute    -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4/gcc -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4/gcc/. -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4/gcc/../include -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4/gcc/../libcpp/include -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/tools/build/include -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/tools/build/include -I/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4/gcc/../libdecnumber -I../libdecnumber    /home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4/gcc/pointer-set.c -o pointer-set.o
/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/toolchain/build/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/mipsel-linux-uclibc/usr/mipsel-linux-uclibc/bin/as: unrecognized option '-Qy'
make[2]: *** [opts-common.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/toolchain/build/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/mipsel-linux-uclibc/usr/mipsel-linux-uclibc/bin/as: unrecognized option '-Qy'
make[2]: *** [pointer-set.o] Error 1
rm cpp.pod gcc.pod
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4-initial/gcc'
make[1]: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4-initial'
make: *** [/home/michele/bin/linux/32bit/freetz-trunk/source/toolchain/target/gcc-4.2.4-uClibc-0.9.29/gcc-4.2.4-initial/.compiled] Error 2
 
Are you sure you have a working C compiler on your build system?

yes, i successfully compiled freetz-trunk on my machine some weeks ago. yesterday I removed the trunk folder because my hd was full.
 
For some reason your compiler passes this flag to your assembler.
So either you can find out the reason, of you shouldn't use the trunk.
 
Now it's broken again... User powered by Debian Unstable/Experimental
I actually can't provide any evidence, but I'm pretty sure the problem you have has nothing to do with freetz, but with your build system. The very first google match for "unrecognized option '-Qy'" looks very promising:
Code:
actually in my case my assembler was overwritten with some other assembler
so i got assembler error 
its not gcc error
so check using command 
$ which as
$which gcc
OR
$as -v OR $as -version
$gcc -v or gcc -version
then see if they match or not 
in my case they didnt match so my prob got solved by using right assembler
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,317
Mitglieder
378,651
Neuestes Mitglied
rehe992