Using LCR on 7050 in the Netherlands

Gusman

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

Is it possible to use the LCR application on my fritzbox 7050 in the Netherlands with my ISDN provider an VIOP provider? I am trying to configure a least based cost routing (on date/day/time etc.) for the few providers I have.

I saw on the "LCR website" a lot of configuration items specific for Germany, for as far as I know they are (all) not applicable to providers in the Netherlands.

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to your reply(s)

Gusman :D

(internet translation)

Hallo,

Ist es möglich, die LCR Anwendung fur meinem fritzbox 7050 in den Niederlanden mit meinem ISDN und VIOP Versorger zu verwenden?

Ich versuche, eine wenige gegründete Kostenwegewahl (auf Datum/Tag/Zeit etc.) für die wenigen Versorger zusammenzubauen, die ich habe. Ich sah auf eine „LCR Web site“ Menge Konfiguration Einzelteile, die für Deutschland spezifisch sind, denn, insoweit ich weiß, sind sie (alle) auf Versorger in den Niederlanden nicht anwendbar.

Dank im voraus und ich schauen vorwärts zu deinen Antworten....

Gusman :D

Hello again,

At this moment there's no reply on the question I've posted. But, I saw the article:

Handprogrammierte LCR Textdatei in ein passendes Image umformatieren

May be this could be the solution for my "challenge" :noidea: :noidea:

I will test this option and keep you informed haw things go........

Kind regards.

Gusman ;)

internet translation:

Hallo,

An diesem Moment gibt es keine Antwort auf der Frage, die ich bekanntgegeben habe. Aber, ich sah den Artikel:

Handprogrammierte Dauerbetrieb-Restbild Textdatei im ein passendes Bild umformatieren

Sein mag dieses könnte die Lösung für meine „Herausforderung“ sein :noidea: :noidea:

Ich prüfe diese Wahl und halte dich informierte haw Sachen zu gehen ........

Freundliche grüße,

Gusman;)

Hello,

It works :eek: :eek:

With the help of the article: "Handprogrammierte LCR Textdatei in ein passendes Image umformatieren", I have configured the .lcr file manually and via the "tool" on the telfonsparbuch website I was able to make an .image file to be uploaded in my FB 7050.

Everything works OK (also "rufumleitung"), the next period I will do some small tests and configuration adjustments. Up till now I think LCR is a great "plugin" for the FB unit, something I was looking for but couldn't find it. Up till now........:wink: :wink:

Kind regards,

Gusman :wink:

internet translation:

Hallo,

Es funktioniert :eek: :eek:

Mit Hilfe des Artikels: „ umformatieren Handprogrammierte Dauerbetrieb-Restbild Textdatei im ein passendes Bild “, habe ich die .lcr file manuell zusammengebaut und über das „application“ auf der telfonsparbuch Web site war ich in der Lage, eine in meinem FB 7050 gehochladen zu werden .image Akte zu bilden.

Alles arbeitet O.K. (auch „rufumleitung“), die folgende Periode, die ich etwas kleine Tests und Konfiguration Justagen tue. Herauf bis jetzt denke mich, daß LCR für die FB etwas ein großes „steckbares“ ist, die ich suchte, aber nicht nach ihr finden könnte.

Herauf bis jetzt ........ :wink: :wink:

Freundliche grüße,

Gusman

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Gusman,

sounds intresting. Are you still happy with the LCR plug-in? Was it a straight forward implementation or a lot of tweaks?

blb4voip schrieb:
Gusman,

sounds intresting. Are you still happy with the LCR plug-in? Was it a straight forward implementation or a lot of tweaks?

Blb4voip,

The installation of the LCR application/plugin on the FB is exactly the same as the if you are using the webbased updates.

The "building" of the configuration file needs a little time to get used to the format and structure of this file.

I am still very happy with this solution, although I look forward to the LCR version where it is possible to do the configuration (your own dailing rules/days/time) on the FB.

Gusman ;)

Could you give us a step by step walkthrough? That would be a nice "sticky" article. ;)

Robert,

May be that is the best thing to do. It took me a while before I have figured-out how things work exactly with the manual configuration of LCR. There is a topic about this: http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=107033 but that does not cover the configuration fully.

Coming weekend I will add to this topic a step-through manual how-to configure LCR manually with a basic manual configuration file.

Gusman ;)

Gusman,

great, I'm looking forward to it!!

Gusman schrieb:
Coming weekend I will add to this topic a step-through manual how-to configure LCR manually with a basic manual configuration file.

Great! Looking forward to it! Thanks!

Since that topic will also be of interrest of other countries, maybe a mod can split this topic and make the how-to a sticky? ;)

I think it is more useful to create a new topic for the manual configuration of the LCR application on the FB, so the admin(s) can create a "sticky" from it.

I will keep you posted on this................

Gusman ;)

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
tdxchris92
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.