[v0.7.5][Bug] International Firmware 06.01 not supported?

minoccio

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
23 Dez 2013
Beiträge
8
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Installed, but doesn't work, with Fritz 7390 FW 84.06.01 International. It says "Wrong Password": I tried to remove password in Fritz Web interface also, but same error ....
 
Installed, but doesn't work, with Fritz 7390 FW 84.06.01 International. It says "Wrong Password": I tried to remove password in Fritz Web interface also, but same error ....
After deinstall of precedent version and manually remove the directory, I reinstall Jfritz, and it works!
 
After deinstall of precedent version and manually remove the directory, I reinstall Jfritz, and it works!
Sorry for multiquote myself, but there is a real problem: after restart of Jfritz, I have a "wrong password" error and no link to Fritz :(
 
after restart of Jfritz, I have a "wrong password" error and no link to Fritz :(
Sorry, I don't have an international firmware and could not test it by myself. There must be a minor difference to the german version, but unfortunately I don't have time right now to fix it. I'll start working on JFritz again in early January.
 
Ich teste das mal die Tage mit einer meiner Boxen.

happy computing
R@iner
 
Danke Rainer
 
Gerne wieder, hat Spaß gemacht zusammen :D

happy computing
R@iner
 
Hi, there is some news about support for international 06.01? Thank You!!!
 
I installed the new version as soon as I saw the post. I can only say that it works in the recognisement of Fritz and password, call monitoring and retrieves call list, but reverse lookup has some problem. Almost all the numbers (italians) have same address: 506 Chaussée de Saint-Job 1180 Uccle (Belgium???), And others have a strange "BVIA CANNAVINO" instead of real name of the street
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,927
Beiträge
2,305,514
Mitglieder
378,653
Neuestes Mitglied
M.CH.