VOIP call through help with the Frtizbox 7050

MaLuBoB

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
6 Mrz 2006
Beiträge
53
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I just did an upgrade to the latest firmware. Basically what I want to make sure if that local calls through my German land line ring through to my one phone connected to fon1. I want it to ring at least three or four times before it asks for my pin code and gives me a new dialtone to my main VOIP provider so I call the U.S. from work for the rate of a local call.

I was confused with the menu system. Is the fritzbox able to restrict by phone number who is able to do this or does it open it up to anyone?
 
Go to "telefonie" and then "Rufumleitung".

Activate "Durchwahl (Call Through) aktiv"
activate "definierte Durchwahl"
Put here "Durchwahl für Anrufe auf der Rufnummer" the number you will call from work I think this will be your festnetz number.
The pin default is 0000
Here put the provider you want to use to make your call out with to America "Anrufe weiterverbinden über die Rufnummer" ie you will pay for this part of the call.

Then Uebernehmen.

When you call the first number you will hear a special ring. Dial 0000 and the ring will change. Then Dial 0 for an outside line the tone will change again. Then dial your number. I have found you have to dial slowly as the DTMF tones sometime get lost with VoIP calls.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,923
Beiträge
2,305,236
Mitglieder
378,648
Neuestes Mitglied
apujadas