voipbuster reseller option für auserwählte

sfarnik

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hallo,

ich stelle folgende nachricht, die ich nach dem einloggen auf der homepage bei voipbuster erhielt ohne kommtar hier rein ..

---
Welcome to the VoipBuster reseller info page. Here you will find all the info you need to sign up for the resellers program and earn money.

What is a VoipBuster reseller?
A reseller is a person who can transfer VoipBuster credits to other VoipBuster users so they can make use of the VoipBuster services. This service is especially useful for people who don't have credit cards or access to other payment methods.

How do I become a reseller?
Not everyone can become a reseller. VoipBuster invites only a small number of users - and you are one of them! If you are interested, you can sign up via the link below.

How does this reseller program work?
People can select you as a reseller on the VoipBuster website if they want to buy credits from you. You will then be contacted via your VoipBuster username and you can now negotiate the terms for transferring credits, for instance payment in cash, with a 10% service fee.

Your username and invoice city will be placed among the buy credit-options on the VoipBuster website. Any user living in the same region as you will see your username under the reseller-option.

What are the benefits of becoming a reseller?
You get to earn money with an exciting new product. We provide you with customers, but you can also acquire new customers any way you like. You can charge your own service fee for transferring the credits to another account.

Where do I sign up?
Click here

Not interested? Click here to proceed to your personal pages.
---

vlt interessierts ja wen, der sollte schaun ob er auch so ein angebot in seinem account hat

I would like to become a reseller. How can I apply for this?

Just follow the links to "pay per reseller" (buy credit ...).

At the bottom of this side you will find another link: "How do I become a reseller?"

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.