voipd and dsld logging.

jhaprins

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

Yesterday evening I upgraded my FB7170 to the latest firmware with Freetz-Trunk and today I noticed that I have hardly any logging left on my syslog server.
After some digging I found that the avmlogd is missing on my box, probebly replaced by the syslogd from busybox, but that all the initscripts are doing a `pidof avmlogd` to see if they should start in verbose mode or not.
Is this a change that comes from Freetz, or has AVM replaced the avmlogd for the syslogd from busybox and has it forgotten to change all initscripts?
I can't find the removal of avmlogd anywhere in the scripting of freetz-trunk but maybe I'm missing something.

Greetings,
Jan Hugo Prins

Hi.

I can't remember that avmlogd was part of any Fritz Image other than this professional boxes. busybox's syslogd was used all the time. But some users claim that AVM stripped the output from their Daemons in latest firmwares!?

Perhaps we can integrate a "verbose switch" to Freetz to activate logging.

Regards
Oliver

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.

IPPF im Überblick

Neueste Beiträge