Where to find Transmission

Sberta

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I flashed FreetzNG 7.21 on my Fritz 7530, it's been stable and I'm happy with it.

The only packages i included in the firmware are the ones regarding Transmission.
I thought I would find a "Transmission" button on the Freetz menu but it ain't like that.
Where/how do I access transmission?

Thanks!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Do you not have a menu item "Transmission" for configuration on the Freetz menu???
or:
Don't you know how to access the webinterface of "Transmission"?

Low on ink? Need to put some lead in your pencil?

A "transmission" daemon built with (HTTP-based) configuration interface should provide it at local TCP port 9091. See: https://forum.transmissionbt.com/viewforum.php?f=8

EDIT: BTW ... you did include the transmission-cgi package into your image, too, don't you?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
LOL! I opened the thread form my phone, didn't notice it was so small.

Peter you are saving my life here! I added everything regarding transmission in the "Packages" section but didn't know there was a CGI to be added too. I just re-built the firmware with the CGI and Transmission is right there!

Thank you guys for your help and sorry for the kinda useless thread.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.