Ds26 heißt jetzt Freetz

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hi all, and greatings for the very good job ;):rock::rock:
But....i have some little problems (hope this may be the right place to post :p)
vsftp: doesn't start anyway...also applied the changes described here:
dropbear: unable to connect via winscp, doesn't match new root pass (accept dsmod only), and give back this message: Error skipping startup message. Your shell is probably incompatible with the application (BASH is recommended).
telnetd: automatic start at fritz reboot, also if set to manual start
For telnetd and dropbear i have not found solution on Track :(
Any suggestion where i can find something to solve, or there are other test i can do to help you?
Thanks a lot :groesste::groesste:
Mfg
Tokka

edit: i forgot....all on a 7140en fw 04.47 :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich habe durch googlen den ds mod schon vorher entdeckt und festgestellt das das stinky image nicht für die neue 7270 geeignet ist!

tipp von mir am besten die aktuelle kubuntu version runterladen (...)

1. sudo sh ./VBoxLinuxAdditions.run
2. sudo apt-get install subversion
(...)

Da brauchst Du kein kubuntu zu, das kansnt Du genau so auch unter Stinky machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
vsftp: doesn't start anyway...also applied the changes described here:

What is this supposed to mean? Did you apply this changeset to 15.2 or do you actually use Freetz? In the former case: Don't do that. In the latter case: You do not need to mention this, because if you check out the current version, this is part of it anyway.

dropbear: unable to connect via winscp, doesn't match new root pass (accept dsmod only),

Can you explain this better, too? Could you use WinSCP before upgrading to Freetz? Can you connect to the box now via SSH login? Have you changed the root password and tested that it works? Are you even aware of the fact that passwords, users and groups are now handled differently than in 15.2, i.e. like in Linux (adduser, deluser, addgroup, delgroup, passwd) plus subsequent modusers save to copy changes into /tmp/flash/users plus a final modsave flash to make the changes persistent. Example:
Code:
[COLOR="Gray"]# Change root password[/COLOR]
/var/mod/root # [B]passwd[/B]
Changing password for root
New password:
Bad password: too weak
Retype password:
Password for root changed by root

[COLOR="gray"]# Save users, groups, passwords to /tmp/flash/users[/COLOR]
/var/mod/root # [B]modusers save[/B]

[COLOR="gray"]# Make saved changes persistent by writing them into TFFS[/COLOR]
/var/mod/root # [B]modsave flash[/B]
Writing /var/flash/ds_mod...done.
31232 bytes written.

My guess is that you did not save to TFFS before rebooting. I think I will write a wiki article for the new user management paradigm by the time Freetz 1.0 will be releases, maybe even sooner. But it still is a developer version, so I do not feel obliged. ;-)

telnetd: automatic start at fritz reboot, also if set to manual start

Maybe you have activated telnet start by AVM via telephone keyboard (#96*7). This is also possible. If so, deactivate it again via #96*8. Otherwise, please check your debug.cfg and rc.custom to make sure telnet is not started from there.

What is this supposed to mean? Did you apply this changeset to 15.2 or do you actually use Freetz?

Hi Alexander, i'm using freetz 1713 :)

In the latter case: You do not need to mention this, because if you check out the current version, this is part of it anyway.
In this version it is like explained in Track ;)
Can you explain this better, too? Could you use WinSCP before upgrading to Freetz? Can you connect to the box now via SSH login?
Yes, with ds15.2 i could connect with winscp, with freetz no :(
Have you changed the root password and tested that it works?
:oops::oops:Changed, but not tested...i forgot modusers save and modsave flash:oops:
Are you even aware of the fact .....
See up :p

My guess is that you did not save to TFFS before rebooting. I think I will write a wiki article for the new user management paradigm by the time Freetz 1.0 will be releases, maybe even sooner. But it still is a developer version, so I do not feel obliged. ;-)
Quote ;)

Maybe you have activated telnet start by AVM via telephone keyboard (#96*7). This is also possible. If so, deactivate it again via #96*8. Otherwise, please check your debug.cfg and rc.custom to make sure telnet is not started from there.
I've done a recovery to 04.34 before, and installed new modded fw, so my debug.cfg and rc.custom are clean, but i'll try to stop telnet by phone and install the fw again, hoping this may solve :D

Vielen Dank :D

No need to re-install the firmware, it is enough to deactivate AVM's telnet auto-start feature.

BTW: Instead of wishing us happy holidays (which ones?) you should change your signature to something more meaningful and informational.

Ok, telnetd now seems to work good:)
For dropbear, ok with putty, but same error with winscp :(

I just tried scp with my W701V and succeeded instantly. I see no reason why WinSCP should not work, but am too lazy to reboot into Windows now.

No problem ;)
So, i'll do more test, and if something change, i will post asap :D
Vielen Dank

wie sieht überhaupt der Zeitliche Rahmen aus, bis die richtige nächste Final rauskommt?
und was ist mit dem ds-mod ng, gibts den noch? WO kann ich den downloaden?

I installed WinSCP 4.0.6 now on my XP partition. It works well, the only issue was an annoying error message during connect (it worked anyway, but I wanted the error to vanish). It had to do with reading the groups file which can be switched off in connection settings (something like "read groups" in section "SCP/shell").

My guess here would be that this is some WinSCP configuration issue. Just create a new connection of type SCP with user name root. But we are getting off-topic here, if the problems persist open a new thread, please.

@knopper22: Hast Du das Eingangsposting und die darin verlinkte FAQ eigentlich gelesen? Darin sind alle Deine Fragen beantwortet.

Gruß,
Wichard

jop sorry, habs jetzt gelesen

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Da brauchst Du kein kubuntu zu, das kansnt Du genau so auch unter Stinky machen!

und wie bekommt da ein funktionierendes Image heraus? Und zwar so, dass das image nicht nur ordnungsgemäß gebaut erscheint, sondern tatsächlich auch funktioniert?

freetz image login Problem

Servus leute,
ich hab vorhin freetz image für meine 7170er compiled und auch erfolgreich upgedatet.
Jetzt kriege ich Probleme beim login überwebinterface (fritz.box:81).
Ich werde aufgefordert einzuloggen, obwohl ich noch kein passwort gesetzt habe!
Das selbe kommt auch wenn ich über telnet/ssh einlogge, ich komme net mehr rein brauche login daten.
Ich hatte davor neueste DSL Image ohne ds-mod drauf gehabt und jetzt habe ich einfach freetz compiled und drauf geladen.
Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen.

Danke

Gruß
Boyz

naja daraus geht aber auch nicht so direkt hervor, wie der Zeitrahmen bis zu Final aussieht.
Nur mal so ca. Wie lange ungefär noch?

Wie immer: :done:.

Gruß,
Wichard

I tried to put vsftp, and it didn't work. i tried to launch it from telnet with rc.vsftp start and it stopped saying something like it can be launched only with inetd.

so i went back to bftpd.

Ich habe jetzt mal versucht mit W900V Beta (Speedport_w900v_Beta_SP_W_900V.AnnexB.34.04.38-7186.image)
zu modden, leider spielt wohl ein Script nicht mit:

Code:
slightly@StinkyLinux:~/freetz-trunk$ svn up
Revision 1716.
slightly@StinkyLinux:~/freetz-trunk$ make menuconfig
#
# using defaults found in .config
#

*** End of DS-Mod configuration.
*** Check the top-level Makefile for additional configuration options.

slightly@StinkyLinux:~/freetz-trunk$ make
STEP 1: UNPACK
unpacking firmware image
splitting kernel image
unpacking filesystem image
unpacking var.tar
unpacking tk image
done.

STEP 2: MODIFY
applying patches
ERROR: modpatch: Error in patch-file ./patches/W900V/110-rc.S-mknod.patch
make: *** [firmware-nocompile] Fehler 2
slightly@StinkyLinux:~/freetz-trunk$

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
broekar
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.