[Frage] feaures codes in asterisk

binary_dreamer

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
i do have asterisk 11 in an ubuntu box and i would like configure the feature codes. i am not running any gui in it and i am stuck on what to do. for start i edited the /etc/asterisk/features.conf. i do not know what else to do to make it work.
special care for security. we do not need anyone to call to my system and then transfer to a premium nuumber, please.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Check the options of the Dial() command. For example you have to set T to allow the caller to do a transfer by DTMF feature code, or t to allow the callee to do so.

thanks a lot for the quick reply. where about i have to set the T and t, please? can you provide an example please?

Well, I even hyperlinked the wiki where everything is explained.

An example for outbound calls might be exten=>_X.,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@provider,,THKX) which allows the caller to transfer, hangup, park and record the call by DTMF.
The same for inbound calls would look like exten=>12345,n,Dial(SIP/45,30,thkx) to allow the callee using feature codes.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.