7050: "CallerID not registered" und noice

yngve0

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Sorry for writing in English. I can read and understand german, so feel welcome to post answer to this thread in german language.

I have a 7050 order by mail-order from Germany. I have configured 5 SIP-accounts from 3 different suppliers (3 x ip24.no, 1 x televoip.no and 1 x sipgate.de).

With ip24.no-accounts, which is my primary sip-supplier, I have 2 problems:

1) Just after registring, it is possible to call out and in. After a few minutes (10-15min, sometimes longer) outbound calls are rejected by error "CallerID not registered" in system log, even that status-page on Fritz says that all accounts are registered. If I enter "Telefonie" \ "Internettelefonie" and press "Ûbernehme", the IP24 work again for periode of time.

2) The person in other en complain about poor soundquality when I speak, it sound like I try to talk under water. The inbound soundquality is acceptable. I have measured my line-capacity, and it say around 4000mbit/s inbound and 175-190kbit/s outbound. Should be 5000/760 so I have complained to my Internet-provider, but 175 kbit/s should be enough or? And the quality on the other SIP-accounts are acceptable in both directions.

Before I used a D-Link 1120 on agains IP24, and had no problem like this, so could it be related to the combination of adapter and serverside stuff?

Are there any way to get debug-log from Fritz to see what actual happening over a periode of time?

best regards,

Yngve

Hello in this forum.
I think it should be no Problem to use some English.
I need to improve my English, too.

I think there was a way to get something like a "real" debug log useing telenet
but I do not know how to.

And you may restart the box
(simply pull out the power cable and wait a bit before you plug it back in)
this helps sometimes.

The lineperformence seems to solved, measure result is now about 550-600kbit/s outbound.

But outbound noice is still noicy, any idee how to make increase the sound is welcome.

Which codec is supported by 7050 with newest firmware?

Yngve

You may check Link there you will find some ready-for-use-files also.

If its is correct that you are able to read german
this should be it for you.

dm41 schrieb:
yngve0 schrieb:
Which codec is supported by 7050 with newest firmware?
G.711, G.726 (24/32/48), iLBC

G.711 is used by default and usually provides the best quality.
Thanks,
ip24.no suggested G729 and G729 is mentioned in the thread Herges mentioned, but I am not able to make them work. I read somewhere else that G729 is not supported (due to license-issues?) so it was a bit confusing.
Strange is that G711 give good quality on my both other sip-providers, so I find it hard to believe that there are something wrong with Fritz. On the other hand, my previous adapter, D-Link 1120, had not that problem against IP24.

I have made some new linemeasuring, and the outstream is now around 600 kbit/s which should be enough.

Perhaps you should try another sip-supplier?

Yes, I guess so. Only bad is that IP24 had the price/best offer for my needs/usage.

Thanks anyway.

Y

perhaps, ther is a problem withe packet size.
in germany the mos sip-suplier support 30ms

but you can change this via the telnet interface and nvi;
use "nvi /var/flash/voip.cfg"
change line "tx_packetsize_in_ms = 30;" to 20 at the IP24 section.

stsoft schrieb:
perhaps, ther is a problem withe packet size.
in germany the mos sip-suplier support 30ms

but you can change this via the telnet interface and nvi;
use "nvi /var/flash/voip.cfg"
change line "tx_packetsize_in_ms = 30;" to 20 at the IP24 section.

Thanks, stSoft. Seems like that's is.

I changed it yesterday evening to 20ms, and seems to be much better. I talked to ip24-support this morning, which say it is set to 40ms (20ms x 2?), so must do some extended testing tonight.

I also have some problems where IP24-login is denied serverside from time to time. Fritz-status-page says that all accounts are registered, by outbound calls, error "CallerID not registered" come up. Inbound calls i rejected with an serverside answeringmachine. Then I have to trig a registration manually, to have it operational again.
I have tested with two different adapters (D-Link 1120 and Fritz), with same result. Tech support told me to set "keep_alive" in the adapter to 60ms(!!). Where do I find this parameter?

Best regards

Yngve

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
AA-Idealbau
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.