- Mitglied seit
- 22 Jan 2008
- Beiträge
- 12
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hi,
I don't know if this the right fourm and sorry it is in English.
Which one of these is the best I need it for WLAN and PBX and telephone.
Any one had any experience with either of these?
I don't really need the media storage space on the 7390 but the 2 USB would be useful., and I am not sure about the extra frequency for the N wlan.
I have heard about some problems with the 7390 but I think the initial problems with the 7270 has been sorted now.
Thanks
Nigel
I don't know if this the right fourm and sorry it is in English.
Which one of these is the best I need it for WLAN and PBX and telephone.
Any one had any experience with either of these?
I don't really need the media storage space on the 7390 but the 2 USB would be useful., and I am not sure about the extra frequency for the N wlan.
I have heard about some problems with the 7390 but I think the initial problems with the 7270 has been sorted now.
Thanks
Nigel