Call through question

blackbile

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
2 Feb 2006
Beiträge
57
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hello guys,

I have the latest english firmware in the Fritz!Box Fon WLAN.

I have a problem:
1. if I want to give calls through internet phone number then I can leave out the CALLER ID and I can push the "Apply" button in the webmenu.

2. if I want to give calls through my PSTN number to an internet number then I CANT leave out the CALLER ID because of there will be an ERROR MESSAGE if I push the "'Apply" button...

Please see the 2 attached pictures, the first is before I push the APPLY button, and the second shows after the APPLY - ERROR...

WhY?
 

Anhänge

  • capture_18022006_150743.jpg
    capture_18022006_150743.jpg
    287.1 KB · Aufrufe: 46
  • capture_18022006_150749.jpg
    capture_18022006_150749.jpg
    294 KB · Aufrufe: 39
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
This is not about diversion. It is about CallThrough.
Are you sure you are talking about diversion (calling one number diverts the call to another), or is the topic callThrough (calling one number gives you after authentication an internal dial tone to proceed with dialling a second, outgoing number)?

--gandalf.
 
gandalf94305 schrieb:
This is not about diversion. It is about CallThrough.
Are you sure you are talking about diversion (calling one number diverts the call to another), or is the topic callThrough (calling one number gives you after authentication an internal dial tone to proceed with dialling a second, outgoing number)?

--gandalf.

Thanks, you are right.
 
I reckon maybe just the error message text is wrong.

You might want to try changing the "internet phone number" from "tk2001" to a number-only (MSN type) code, like "12345". Some parts of the software don't really like alpha characters in the phone number field.

You do this by changing the Internet Phone Number field in your provider settings, then check (and test) again. The name in the drop-down box should change accordingly.

HTH and good luck,
M.

N.B.: Using purely numeric internet phone numbers is also important if ever you connect an ISDN phone to the internal S0 bus - an ISDN device can only set numerals for the MSN.
 
Moonbase schrieb:
I reckon maybe just the error message text is wrong.

You might want to try changing the "internet phone number" from "tk2001" to a number-only (MSN type) code, like "12345". Some parts of the software don't really like alpha characters in the phone number field.

You do this by changing the Internet Phone Number field in your provider settings, then check (and test) again. The name in the drop-down box should change accordingly.

HTH and good luck,
M.

N.B.: Using purely numeric internet phone numbers is also important if ever you connect an ISDN phone to the internal S0 bus - an ISDN device can only set numerals for the MSN.


Thanks for you, unfortunately it is NOT the result for me, the situation is the same:
 

Anhänge

  • capture_19022006_082634.jpg
    capture_19022006_082634.jpg
    99.6 KB · Aufrufe: 22
I wonder. Maybe it's a bug in the international firmware after all... Unfortunately, I don't have the international version at hand so I cannot exactly duplicate your settings.

I'd recommend to open a ticket with AVM and see what they have to say.

Sorry that I couldn't help.
 
Moonbase schrieb:
I wonder. Maybe it's a bug in the international firmware after all... Unfortunately, I don't have the international version at hand so I cannot exactly duplicate your settings.

I'd recommend to open a ticket with AVM and see what they have to say.

Sorry that I couldn't help.

Yes, I think it is a bug maybe...

Yes I sent a help request to the support.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,114
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa