Converting a german Fritz!box 7270 annex b to annex A

cravateboy

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hello everybody!
i'm french and i don't speak german, only english!sorry for this post
i bought an AVM fritz!box 7270 on a website, unfortunaly this is not the international version (annex A+B) because there's no precision on this, but the german version i think.
how to converting this model in annex A for use It in france?
thanks you very mutch per advance for the answers

All you need is...........to upload the corresponding file of [post=971638]this post[/post]. If your box has a branding (if there are some additional figures like "UI" in bracklets after the firmware number) you should first debrand the box uploading file ".....as_avm_newer.tar" and after that upload file "....as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar". Don't unzip these files, disregard any AVM warning and don't worry (just the opposite: be happy) if the final message says: Upload fehlgeschlagen, Fehler: kein Fehler - cause this says that all went ok.

By the way: There is NO English "speaking" (firmware) version of 7270 yet! They do ALL speak German only.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
thank you for the answer! :) i'm gonna try it

All you need is...........to upload the corresponding file of [post=971638]this post[/post]. If your box has a branding (if there are some additional figures like "UI" in bracklets after the firmware number) you should first debrand the box uploading file ".....as_avm_newer.tar" and after that upload file "....as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar". Don't unzip these files, disregard any AVM warning and don't worry (just the opposite: be happy) if the final message says: Upload fehlgeschlagen, Fehler: kein Fehler - cause this says that all went ok.

By the way: There is NO English "speaking" (firmware) version of 7270 yet! They do ALL speak German only.

Thanks! This is what I was looking for! As soon as my 7270 1&1 arrive I'll try. By the way if I'm not wrong there are different hardware revision for the 7270, how do I check the HW revision?
Thanks in advance

there are different hardware revision for the 7270, how do I check the HW revision?

What do you need that for? For debranding and annex changing you don't need it! If it's just for information, look into [THREAD=169769]this[/THREAD] or [THREAD=171301]this[/THREAD] thread to see how to find out HWR number.

thanks imagomundi!

;)yeeeees! thanks for the advice! it was very easy and my fritz!box 7270 work well now!:groesste:

What do you need that for? For debranding and annex changing you don't need it! If it's just for information, look into [THREAD=169769]this[/THREAD] or [THREAD=171301]this[/THREAD] thread to see how to find out HWR number.

It's just for information, thanks
I have to wait until next week my 7270 to try :mad:

hi Chamo. could you describe in quick steps which files did you load?
i do have a fritz 7270 and i am lost in what to do

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.