Converting a German targeted Fritz!Box Fon Wlan to an International version

First of all you should describe completely and detailed your hardware configuration (including FW version). Otherwise anyone who reads here might have different imagination. Your annex is "A"? Your FB is 7270? Your phones are???
In addition it could be helpful, too, to post screenshots from all your telephone device pages on your FB and the POTS line configuration page on FB.

Last night I changed regional settings and lost all numbers programmed so I had to revert to factory settings. Anyway when I configure DECT and Analogue phone port ewerything is ok I add fixed line and both phones occupy fixed line automaticaly when off hook (not at same time). Then I add first internet line automaticaly DECT goes to that line. No more possibility to select fixed line for outgoing calls. I can select fixed line dialing *10# but not automaticaly. I receive on DECT all incoming calls. Analogue port remains with possibility of automatical selecting fixed line when off hook.
I will try to put some screen shots later when I get chance. I upgraded 1&1 fritz box 7270 v2 fw54.05.50 to newest international multi annex fimware from Avm via FTP uploader. It could not be done by web update. Now I have:FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7270 FRITZ!OS 05.51 Firmware version: 54.05.51

I have a FB 7270 v2 1&1
I have the following problem, when turn the router on after 10 seconds restarts and so over and over again!
After 10 attempts on and off, the router is normally burst and everything works without problems but when unplug it for 30 minutes appears the same problem!
I tried with another power adapter and the same happens ........ is there a solution to this problem?

This seems to be a problem with a capacitor which is getting older.

Hi,

I bought a router FRITZ!Box 7390 (Artikel Nr. 2000-2448 fw AnnexB.84.06.03)!
I flash the router with ruKernel in fw Annex A-B en-de-es-it-fr.84.06.03 because i use Annex A DSL line, but the router can not be synchronized to Annex A DSL line!

7390.jpg

This is not unusual for the FRITZ!Box 7390, as it is mainly a VDSL-Box. Try a different model.

Before FB 7390 i used the Fritz!Box 7360 SL 1&1, i also flashed with ruKernel in English Multi Annex A-B and everything is working great but i unfortunately sold in the meantime!

If everything was working great with the Fritz!Box 7360 SL then just try to get that one again. :p

Hi,

I bought a router FRITZ!Box 7390 (Artikel Nr. 2000-2448 fw AnnexB.84.06.03)!
I flash the router with ruKernel in fw Annex A-B en-de-es-it-fr.84.06.03 because i use Annex A DSL line, but the router can not be synchronized to Annex A DSL line!
A correctly flashed 7390 with International FW should work perfectly on ADSL Annex A.
Please note that you have to choose "Annex A" in he Web Interface. Flashing International FW is not automatically converting your Box to Annex A.
Go to Internet > DSL Information > Line settings > Annex A

7390 Annex A.PNG

This is not unusual for the FRITZ!Box 7390, as it is mainly a VDSL-Box. Try a different model.
Not true.
In some countries (e.g. Australia) there is no VDSL2, FritzBoxes (7390 and 7270v3) are all used on ADSL (Annex A), and they work perfectly. There is no reason at all why VDSL2 boxes should not work on ADSL/ADSL2+

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@philippe.deleye: Unfortunately, you didn't understand my comment correctly.
Did I say that VDSL2 boxes should not at all work on ADSL/ADSL2+? :confused:

I flashed my own and several other 7390 with international fw version (although not with ruKT) and they all work fine. After flashing it is not sufficient only to choose Annex A as "line settings" as proposed by philippe.delaye, particularly if the box ws running on Annex B before. You should additionally run [post=971638]"fritz_as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar"[/post] and, if even then the box does not synchronize, configure ATM values manually.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@philippe.deleye: Unfortunately, you didn't understand my comment correctly.
Did I say that VDSL2 boxes should not at all work on ADSL/ADSL2+? :confused:
Sorry, if I misunderstood you
But your comment was suggesting that it is not unusual for FRITZ!Box 7390, as it is mainly a VDSL-Box....
AVM has many VDSL Boxes (7940, 7360, 7340, 7570 ...) all of them work on ADSL/ADSL2+ AFAIK

After flashing it is not sufficient only to choose Annex A as "line settings" as proposed by philippe.delaye, particularly if the box ws running on Annex B before. You should additionally run [post=971638]"fritz_as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar"[/post] and, if even then the box does not synchronize, configure ATM values manually.
My experience is that [post=971638]"fritz_as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar"[/post] was needed for converting old boxes to Annex A, but not necessary anymore on the newer "Multi-Annex" Boxes which can be changed trough the Web GUI?

My experience is that [post=971638]"fritz_as_annex_a_kernel_args_newer.tar"[/post] was needed for converting old boxes to Annex A, but not necessary anymore on the newer "Multi-Annex" Boxes which can be changed trough the Web GUI?

In theory you are right - in practice it's me (by experience).

After flashing i set it to Annex A!

I tried the method with ftp + recovery but the same, can not be synchronized!

quote SETENV firmware_version avme
quote REBOOT
run recovery

I tried with FRITZ.Box_7390.Int.84.05.23.image but still can not sync!

7390-1.jpg

@IvanM:
Your provider is trying to connect your 7390 by using a ADSL2+ line using Annex M.
So why do you want to set your box to Annex A?

Joe

@Joe_57:
Before FB 7390 i used the Fritz!Box 7360 SL, i also flashed in English Multi Annex A-B and everything is working great in Annex M, but i unfortunately sold FB 7360 SL!

Yes, you told us that before. But nonetheless, the Fritzbox 7390 will not work with Annex M. I repeat myself too: Get another Fritzbox, e.g. 7360 SL.

Ok, then I was wrong, and you are right. :) But does that help IvanM in any way?

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
porcupine
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.