Dropbear and vsftp in WAN interface

vasila

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

Is possible to use dropbear and vsftp in the wan interface of my Fritz! 7270 ?
This is, if i run dropbear, i only can access using Putty (or other SSH client) in the LAN or wireless. However i want to reach my fritz from the outside.

I'm using the fritz without modem (LAN1 becomes the WAN interface).

Thank you.
Best regards

Valter

Hi.
Sure this is possible. Therefor you have to setup a portforwarding onto the box.
This can either be done with Freetz Package virtual-ip-cgi or avm-firewall-cgi or by editing /var/flash/ar7.cfg directly.

Regards Oliver

Hi.
Sure this is possible. Therefor you have to setup a portforwarding onto the box.
This can either be done with Freetz Package virtual-ip-cgi or avm-firewall-cgi or by editing /var/flash/ar7.cfg directly.

Regards Oliver

Can you explain better??
Can i setup portforwarding in the AVM web interface ??
Thank you
Best Regards

no, you can not setup the protforwarding using AVM WebIF. Oliver said you already: you need avm-firewall-cgi package, if you plan setup this portforwarding in WebGUI. You can also probe to use virtual-ip or edit directly ar7.cfg.

Best regards

Hello,

I have AVM-firewall and also virtualIP installed in my freetz image.
In the webGUI from AVM-firewall the port forwarding rules are the same as define in the AVM WebIF. Because of this i as if i can do it in the AVM WebIF ;);)

I have to setup a por forwarding to the fritz! itself ? Is this correct?

Thank you
Best regards

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.