FB 7170 VOIP-Priority problem

gwojtal

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
21 Jun 2008
Beiträge
29
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,

I've got FB 7170 (58.04.67/en/A). DSL 1024/256. I have a problem with voip. When my mother is watching something on youtube and I talk with a friend via voip, the voice quality is awful. I can't understand any word. He says, the can hear me good.

I've set the priority of all activity of my mother's computer to "background", without any result.

I've also made a test with another FB 7170 and 7270. The same problem.

Can you help me, please?
 
Guude,
[.....]the voice quality is awful. I can't understand any word. He says, the can hear me good.
I am not sure if it is in (58.04.67/en/A) but you may try this setting:
Einstellungen --->erweiterte Einstellungen --->Telefonie ---> Internettelefonie
Reiter "erweiterte Einstellungen" -->"immer Sprachkodierung mit Festnetzqualität verwenden"
Maybe this improves your VoIPs
 
Das habe ich vorgestern gemacht. Ohne Änderungen.
 
Voip Priority ist "Real time".

Soll die Priorisierung nicht funktionieren?
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,939
Beiträge
2,306,074
Mitglieder
378,681
Neuestes Mitglied
Jo12305