FB 7270 English Interface

JPAdie

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

I am about 75% through translating the interface into English.
Can anyone tell me whether I am allowed to share this on the forum? I'd like to be able to give something back in return for all the help i've received.

thanks
Justin

I guess the silence means that i am not allowed to do so.
oh well.

Hi.
The webinterface is copyright by AVM. If you hadn't asked to I think no one would complain. But after you have asked if you are allowed to do it there might be a mod who will warn you.

Greets Oliver

It depends on the way you want to publish the translated interface. AVM doesn't like it if firmware images are spread, no matter if they are modified or not. That's why you will only find scripts in this forum that modify original firmwares.

If you find a way to write a script which does the necessary modifications so that everyone can build his own english interface: Share it! :)

i was planning just to upload a zip/tar of the html and include files that people could add as a patch in freetz. (may need a bit of help with the mechanics of the patching...).
Due to lack of response (prior to today), i've put the project on the back burner. i'll pick it back up in a couple of weeks.

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
broekar
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.