Firmware too big ???

skizzo3000

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,
i downloaded and install ds mod 029 for 7050.

I try to make a firm without packeges but at the end the filesystem image is too big 65536 bytes !!

I don't selected any packeges !!

what have i do ?

thanks

Perhaps there are some libs selected?
Libs are not deselected when deselecting packages.
Have a look at it.

Greets, Oliver

Hello all, i have the same problem :(
The strange is that i've made a fw, and it's gone all ok...after i've tried to add call monitor, and the fw was too big, so i've unchecked call monitor, and the fw is still too big...i'm going to deselect the libs (advanced options->shared libs), but the fw will not slim itself:heul:
I don't know how can i do more...i'm going crazy:lamer:
Thanks
Tokka
:grab:

see the wiki article how to fix the issue: in worst case start over with a fresh config file.

Thank Knox for your answer...So, i've tried before to uncheck all the libs in the advanced options, and nothings happen, after this i have removed all the libs from the folder in ds-0.2.9-root-usr-lib except libmodcgi.sh, libmodfrm.sh, and the folder cgi-bin, and like a miracle the new filesystem now is smaller than max required:gruebel: i don't know if this way is the correct one, but it seems to work...if someone wants to try this strange solution to solve the problem :-Ö
Now i've installed these packages: bftpd, checkmail (0.4), dnsmasq, dropbear, Firewall, Vpnc 0.3.3, and the icons...and i have a little more space free...i realy don't know if it is standard or luck, but for me is very hard to translate all the posts in this forum (and understand all is more hard too, i'm a realy newbie), and this result sing like a victory for me:dance:
Next step: asterisk on my 7050 (semi-simple), and on my FBF (more hard).
Thanks to you all

Mfg
Tokka

Ciao bello,
io per risolvere il problema ho rifatto la cartella ds-mod da zero.
Integrare astersik nel frim del 7050 ... complimentoni x l'impegno.

Ciao ci si sente sul foro italiano.
Skizzo3000

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.